Alright so I'm a second year college student and there's this cute girl that goes to the same college.

The first time I saw her happened like this:
I was sitting at the back of the bus on the way home. The cutie gets on the bus with a friend of hers. Our eyes meet. It was as though nothing else in the world mattered at that point; my eyes lost in hers and her eyes in mine... (lol a little too dramatic but hey ).
So they get seats in the front and that's it fir that bus. I then go to catch my next bus and I sit in the back again. And guess who gets on the bus as well? Yep, her . So she picks a seat two rows in front of mine but on the left (I was on thee right). So before the bus even moves I notice she keeps looking at me (and I know 'cause I was checking her out too). It happened often that to not make it too obvious, she was pretending to look at the ad above me (she has to look back for that). I, on the other hand, relied on some good old physics to help me. :P It was dark outside so I was using the window as a mirror, looking at her reflection. And guess what I see: her looking at me for a good while haha

Anyway a month went by and I never saw her. Until November, I was taking part of no-shave November and got a good beard. I saw her in the bus again, but she wasn't as interested in me it seems...

Another few months go by and I saw here again. (me being clean-shaved). So on the second bus I sat in the front, while she was already sitting behind (she didn't see me get on). She got off the bus, buuuuuut she didn't leave from the rear door, she decided to leave from the front one, passing by me, as though she wanted me to know she was on.

So here are my questions:
1) Is she into me (as much as I am into her)?
2) If yes, what should by next move be?

Thanks a bunch!