Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    !!hellaflychicka!!

How will we know when Obama is being judged based on "the content of his character?"?

As opposed to the color of his skin? What signs would point to a "color-blind" evaluation of Obama, by the media and society?

!g!z

How will we know when Obama is being judged based on "the content of his character?"?

How he runs the country would be a good one.

#1 Pooh

WHAT character?He has done his BEST to conceal who he really is.Let him open his college transcripts so we can see that he's simply an Affirmative Action fraud.

>!< tAt CHiq >!<

That's a good question that I seriously don't have an answer too. And I doubt that many people (users here for example) would ever look at him based on how he conducts himself or how he governs our nation as being the 'signs' needed to make a judgment on the content of his character vs the color of his skin. People are waiting for him to fail and he hasn't even taken office, he hasn't passed/vito a bill, he hasn't even really made any serious mistakes that would give people reason to question his ability to be Commander and Chief. I keep seeing people in here make comments about a 'god complex'; calling him snobby, and a big spender; but no one in here has met him personally to make a judgment on his character, no one here has spoke to him one on one much less listened to anything he's said without an overall bias view of who he is as a person. I've never (that I can recall) seen so many people want an American President to be a complete failure; for the sake of being able to say "I told you so". Not realizing that if he turns out to be another 'W' (a complete failure) then we all fail as a nation. The last thing I personally want in this day and age is for any president (regardless of if I voted for him/her or not) to repeat the last 8 years that we've grown accustom too. I want to see change, and Obama is change. He's different than what we've had and he's new to our idea of what an American President should both be and look like. That's cool to me! I know he's not going to change all our problems over night, but I think he may lay the foundation for anyone running for President after him.Edit: Open his college transcripts? Now 'lttlr" is really pulling stuff out of his/her butt. What does his college transcripts have to do with anything? You do know that he taught law as well right? And AA doesn't give you the title of professor, only your ability to demonstrate knowledge fo a subject is what's important (not the color of your skin).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information