Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    #1MILEY fan anti-haters

Would you agree with my opinion over Gaza issue?

no I do not agree with your opinion. Diplomacy cannot and will not work when dealing with extremists and/or terrorists of any kind. Hamas has said repeatedly that they will not ever accept Israel's right to exist and will never stop trying to destroy them. How do you negotiate with that? you can't. The most that is possible using diplomacy with hamas is a fragile cease fire that they will just use to rearm, reorganize, and recruit. then they will break the cease fire and renew their attacks on Israel. Then the whole process starts over again. If the palestinian people actually want peace which is debatable, then they must get rid of hamas and stop attacking Israel.

!C3M@n

Didn`t you forget to mention that the massacre needs to be stopped and the perpetrators need to be brought to justice?

<><><><>

yes I agree with you actually the only way to make peace in the middle east is diplomacy Israel knows very well that they can't destroy Hamas in a military way cause Hamas is just thoughts in the air no one can control Hamas is just a kind of a lot of organization in the area the only want to deal with them is diplomacy and Hamas showed that they don't mind diplomacy and they made that clear after participating in the 2006 election , Hamas won with a majority of 67 % and they said they were ready for a long term truce with Israel for 10 years but Israel didn't like the idea of Hamas taking charge cause as they say it's a terrorist organization It's obvious that diplomacy and making 2 states live in peace next to each other is the only way , this war will lead to more violence and hate which only the citizens on both sides will pay the price for it

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information