Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    #1 Dad

Do you think America is putting to many eggs in Obama's basket?

You can fool most of the people most of the time. Those are great odds. We will see crashing disappointment as our quality of life erodes at a very rapid pace. How will 52% of the voting public react? Stand-by for some rough scenes.

$_$

Obama has a lot of very serious issues to address and the people in this country realize that. No one expects miracles but they expect effort. Obama realizes the difficulty of the job he has to do and part of his job is keeping the public informed and retaining their support for his efforts. I am not worried about his ability to perform those tasks.

#2 in the oven

Someone has to fix everything Bush and the rest of the Republicans ruined.Clinton left the country in great shape and Bush tore it down bad.I know the Repukes like to blame the new congress and Clinton for Bush's failures but they forget the Republicans controlled congress for the first 6 years and gave Bush blank checks with no questions asked.

#1 Steelers fan

I'm still convinced that bush had a say in the 911 situation! Well isn't that the job of all presidents? To find a way to fix a mistake or do good for our country. Not saying he doesn't have a long road ahead of him but for most that keeps downing him, it's because of his race and that's it! I don't care about the race of our president, as long as, he is helping our country out and staying out of the majority of other countries probs!

$ Money Mike$

I don't mind picking out all the broken eggshells to make a Delicious Conservative Omelet!

$£$£

yes

!@#$%^&

I think Obama is putting too many eggs in his own basket. Govt. spending...I remember hearing that after WW1 ,In Germany, a loaf of bread cost a wheel barrow of paper currency. I'm formulating a plan for my family's survival.

!!!#!(**

Dont blame Americans... Obama asked for all this and has and continues to make promises I dont see how he can keep...Hes graying all ready and he hasnt even become president yet. All the Dems will blame Bush when obama leads us further into destruction.. How many of you are still waiting for that stimulus check he promised months ago...*L* He will become President in two days and my guess is y'all will be waiting a VERY LONG TIME !!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information