Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    $$$$$$$$$$

Do you think America is putting to many eggs in Obama's basket?

I mean people think Obama can fix all the mistakes that happen during Bush's term in office(many not under his control).Obama isn't a king he can't just order them to be fixed. He must find away to bring our country together and work as one to fix our mistakes.That's a lot to ask from one man.Don't you think?

$(*_*)$

Bush didnt make very many mistakes. i know my answer will be unpopular to those that dont know the facts

!!!!Fantastik Elle!!!!

nobody is getting a hold my eggs.cons or libs.

#@%$*&

The great unwashed that expect handouts are following him like he is the second coming.There will be a great 'buyers remorse' right around the corner, you wait and see.This country will not be recognizable in a year. It is the scariest times of our life and Obama will make the great depression look like prosparity!Obama is an empty suit.

$$$$$$

It is part of his messiahship syndrome.Like Hitler, Obama thinks he is the only one that can fix America's problems. Like Hitler, he has convinced many people that he is the only one.

$0.02

They asked the same from Bush. Most of the issues he faced were caused by previous admins. Yes, he could have cut spending instead of increasing it. But he was too focused on terrorism and revamping our defense. He should have given it more priority. Obama will face the same problem with so many issues to try and resolve. The effects of decisions will be felt for years and years. Bush just happened to be President when we started feeling all of these effects.

########

Obama is a globalists' puppet. His rhetoric is designed to brainwash people into believing that government is the answer for everything - and not just US government. As his proposed policies begin to fail, he will jump full force into promoting a 'global government' solution, because the problems are too big, and we have to be 'citizens of the world'.Bush 1, the Clintons, and Bush 2 are also part of the globalist gang. Events have been manipulated for years to get the country into the mess we are in for the sole purpose of stripping its sovereignty (remember the G-20 conference when Bush signed over the SEC to foreign 'oversight'). It's all part of the globalist agenda.

!!Jack!!

Obama is the one who made more promises than humanly possible to get votes. Sure, there are the few people out there who think Obama can walk on water, but, it's not like he didn't lead them to think this way. I myself, don't think he can pull off more then one or two of the things he promised. I also don't think he's going to reverse anything Bush did, seeing as he's keeping the majority of his policies in place.

# 1 Top contributor

Americas eggs are not in obamas basket. They are in the voters basket. Legislators,senators, mostly local government, The presidents control over the country is somewhat limited. The faith people have is great but problems are not going to go away. Door opens another closes.

$$$Beggar$$$

I think America put too many eggs in YER MOM'S basket!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information