It's part of my paper, can you give me your opinion? Also if you catch any grammar mistakes...yeah. :P

I interpreted this by myself without reading anything...I am trying to express what it means to me, at least.

“Blow, blow, thou winter wind
Thou art not so unkind
As man's ingratitude;
Thy tooth is not so keen,
Because thou art not seen,
Although thy breath be rude.”

In the beginning of this segment it may appear Shakespeare may be asking the wind to blow, in a cheery fashion even. But this is shown not to be the case once the other lines are read. He tells the winter winds they can do their worst, but even the cold bite of the winter is not as painful as the corruption of man. He admits that the winds may be bad, but man can do so much worse.

“Heigh-ho! sing, heigh-ho! unto the green holly:
Most friendship if feigning, most loving mere folly:
Then heigh-ho, the holly!
This life is most jolly.”

Here, it could be interpreted that the holly is a reference to the winter time, perhaps the same winds. And while he celebrates the storming winter, he reinforces his point that the corruption of man is worse than any storm. He states the winds are storming outside, but if inside you are surrounded by deceivers and those who feign love, then you should celebrate the terrible winter, it’s the better of the two.

“Freeze, freeze thou bitter sky,
That does not bite so nigh
As benefits forgot:
Though thou the waters warp,
Thy sting is not so sharp
As a friend remembered not.
Heigh-ho! sing, heigh-ho! unto the green holly:
Most friendship if feigning, most loving mere folly:
Then heigh-ho, the holly!
This life is most jolly.”

In this segment, he closes his point. He tells the sky it can snow all it wants, but the pain of a blizzard doesn’t hit home as closely as betrayal. He tells nature its waters may warp, distort and bend, but the sorrow they can inflict is not near the same as the deception of a friend.
And then, he finishes off with his final words. The storms of nature may rage, but if you are with those who pretend to love you, better to go outside. At least the storm won’t pretend to care for you as it leeches your life away.