I sorta think that they might because I think Philips story line is going to start getting a little bigger and more complicated, and I seriously doubt that they are just going to drop the whole thing. I read that Chloe is still going to continue to try and get Daniel back, to no avail, and also that Philip is going to go off on her because she keeps trying to push him out of the baby's life because she thinks thats the only way to get Daniel back. Philip is suppose to go to her and ask that she change Parkers name and she is going to become furious with him. She is then suppose to go in to deep depression and try to commit suicide. And, I also read that Melanie is going to tell Philip that they are over but she wants him to be a part of their baby's life, although she is going to miscarry. I remember back about a few weeks ago she was trying to talk Daniel in to trying to take Parker away from Chloe. So, I just wonder if after losing her baby, she and Philip will in deed get back together and they will try to get full custody of Parker because Chloe is gonna lose her mind? that's the way it sounds to me, and I just wondered if there was any word yet if they are in deed going to re-cast Philip?