Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nosredna Retep
    I actually bought a bicycle to ride to beat the Gas prices. The first day I was going to ride to work it rained so hard that I drove. The second day the wind was blowing so hard that I took the bus. "Another way to save money, but not time." The third day I got half way to work and dogs came outta no where and I got to work but was wore out when I got there. Ha,Ha. That weekend after one trip to work on my bike I saw a family of four get ran over by a drunk driver, they was on the side walk and the car was outta control, two small children, one on training wheels and their parents were killed. Haven't had the desire to ride that bike sense. But if there are some ladies that would like some company in my surrounding villages I think id enjoy the company ! (LOL) Great question, I hope we have a good day with out the B.S. Bye !

RT 66
    When I was a teenager until I enlisted in the Army, I road my bike everywhere. Haven't ridden since; however, we are discussing getting a tandem bike in the near future so we can ride together. Maybe I'd do that. Nice way to get out and about with the kid.

'ol Geezer
    oh yeah, when the weather allows me, I ride my bike about 15 miles a week. There's miles of bike trails around here, and a few that go alongside the Mississippi river, and that makes for a scenic ride as well.
    But I like your "Man's" (in the joke) itinerary, even better. loll

missingora
    Yes I rode a bicycle. My daddy bought me a used bike and taught me to ride. It was the joy of my life. We lived in the country and I tore the back roads up on my bike. Then when I was almost 13, I saw a Schwinn bike in a store window that was a dream! Never mind that it was a boys' bike. I wanted it. I wanted it badly! And for my 13th birthday, my daddy shelled out $87.50 for it! It was chrome, black and red. It was beautiful and I put many, many miles on it! I remember those days when it was safe for a child to wander miles from home without worrying about predators. As long as I was home for supper, no one ever objected. Those were the days. Now I am disabled and can't even walk. But I can close my eyes and once again, I'm tearing down the old dirt road on my beautiful bike. God is good!

No Doe yet
    Yes but not now, my husband and I used to ride for miles on the coast and in the foot hills.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information