Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    littlelady2852

Middle back pain while sitting in a chair

Hello all.. I was wondering why the middle of my back hurts when i sit down in any kind of chai. Even when i drive.
    The pressing on my spine really is painful and feels like my back is burning and feels hot to the touch.
    I also have nurabness in mostly my left leg, but the right one also does nurab but not as bad. Sometimes i cannot feel my left leg at all.Sometimes it feels like something crawling on my legs and face too.
    Thanks so much for any advise..
    Karen
    I am getting worried as the pain is getting worst and worst..
    Thanks so much ~~
    PS Any advise would be helpful

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

You sound like me, although my back pain is in the lower lurabar area. I also get pain in my left groin, down my left leg, and nurabness in my left leg as well as mid back on the left side.
    My pain started about 5 months ago, and since then it has gotten worse and worse. I just found out that I have Spondylolisthesis. I have tiny fractures in my spine that have caused one of my vertabrae to slip out of place.
    How long have you had pain? I would say you definately need to see your doctor.

littlelady2852

Hello, My back has been hurting for over 3 years now.I have been to neurologist, family doctor, Otheopedic special.
    Thay ran a MRI on my whole spine back in 2005 and seen i has a Arachnoid Cyst on my mid spine. That might be whats making me hurt so bad and having the nurabess and tingling too. I was going to these doctors when i had my insurance through my job. Then i had to go to Long Term Disability through my previous job.
    So now i have not been able to work since 2005 and applied for SSDI because my Long Term Disability ran out after getting it for 2 years.
    I am in the appeals consideration now. I need to have suragery on my spine and carpel Tunnel surgery on booth wrists. But i need Medicare or Medicaid to have it done.
    I do have a good SSDI attorney and some good doctors that will back me up for the SSDI.
    It is Very painfull..
    Karen

jennifer0617

I have the same problem, finally after having an MRI it turned out to be a herniated disc. When I sit, my upper body weight compresses on the disc causing it to bulge more, hitting the sciatic nerve, thus causing severe pain. The first approach to treating this was Motrin (ibuprofen), occasional vicodin, and physical therapy. It is gradually getting better for me but is still there. This has been the longest lasting pain I have ever endured, and I've had many surgeries that have healed faster than this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information