Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    inktownlegend
    it has the 4" opening so it should fit just make sure that you have the clearance behind it (6-27/32")
    as a rule the more speakers the better the sound quality because each speaker (tweeter) will play just the notes it its designed/optimized for
    ALWAYS go by the RMS

bigstarboss08

what size double din dash dvd player will fit in a 2002 chevy impala?

I don't like those in dash flip out screens, and i saw the double din dash players? I have a chevy impala anybody know what size will fit? i don't think the whole 7 inches will? Also, when buying Component speakers for the interior of your car for highs; is it better to buy 5-way or 4-way? and do you measure the power for an amp by rms(nominal)wattage like subwoofers? thanks for the help

jaes91
    You always go with RMS. I am actually wondering the Exact same thing because I own a 2001 Impala and want to get a double din touch screen. Maybe just go to a local car audio store and ask some questions and tell them what you have plus what you plan on doing with your system. They helped me a lot out in the past for free..just act like your buying something and they will tell you what you need to know. Of course buy it off the internet lol save 50%. Good luck, I could also use some help with the same thing before I go out and order one..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information