Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Scratching myself with sharp tweezers?

this year I have been feeling depressed and sad and lonely and even though Im in a pretty great place, I just want better and I feel like some of my old friends are deserting me and not many people legitimately care about me. I felt really down a few weeks ago and scratched my left arm and left a bunch of red/white marks. all but one faded away. I didn't bleed. it just kind of helped relieve the stress.
    Today, I felt bad and I remembered what I had done before and even though I know I shouldn't have, I got my sharp tweezers and dug them into my arm/dragged them down my arm making harder deeper marks, I didn't bleed but I know if I had pressed a little harder I would have. its this sort of prickly, stinging sensation and I feel better now but I dont know what I should do. is this bad? or am I just being stupid??

Unregistered
    I am currently doing the same thing. I do this instead of cutting, and it's a lot less painful...it led me to want to cut though, and I still havent and do NOT want to. People do get suspicious though when they see the numerous amount of scratches covering my forearm, so I wear long sleeves...it's summer :/

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information