Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    !física Último!

How can someone go from loving you, to...?

... treating you like their personal playmate? It saddens me.We have a big history, but I honestly feel he was never 'in love.' For him, it was just lust, yet he somehow still cared about me, would check up on me, engage in extremely personal conversations, etc. Now, he doesn't even care. He ACTS nice when we hang out, but it's just always for sex. I don't understand how a person can care for someone and still... not care for them, at the same time.

!!CRAZY!!

Sex only has as much value as you place on it. It sounds like it is something he just does to have fun, however you want it to be something special.If you communicate this to him, and tell him... "for you to do this with me means this and that," then he will have to do one of the following.1. Agree with you and stop his behavior2. Start treating you differently 3. Try to talk you out of your beliefsDo not let him try to talk you out of your views on life and the world.

!!60 5pur5 60!!

You give sex once, most expect every time (Keyword: most). The one that does want it ALL the time (still once in a while is good) and actually identifies that he does care on a emotional level is the guy you'll want to choose.

!Ay Que Fabulosa!

The answer is very simple. He never loved you and likes your body. He wants to be friends with benefits. So you can be a liberated woman and do the same or dump him. If you are really in love with him you will never be able to move on unless you separate and he has already moved on. The danger is that he will engage in sex as soon as the right one comes along and you will ge the bugs. Its not you kid....

!!Jack!!

Ever heard the expression "Having his cake and eating it too"?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information