Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    ! Answers

MY SOON-TO-BE MOTHER-IN-LAW IS PSYCHO!!!??? HELP!!?

ok, my whole life is changing soooo fast and its hard to keep up with it. there are many issues right now in my life due to my soon-to-be mother-in-law. heres my situation:I have been with my girlfreind for over 2 years and I LOVE her so much!she means everything to me and i dont know what i would do if i ever lost her. Her mom is the craziest lady ever! My mom and my girlfreinds mom HATE each other with a passion. My problem right now is that ive always had sex with my girlfreind but her mom found out today and she wants to force us into marriage. mother-in-law is threatning me with the police if i dont marry her daughter because im 18 and my girlfreind is 17. she says that if i dont marry her daughter i will get the cops called on me. I dont mind marrying her but this isnt the way i wanted it to be. she also says that when we do get married were gonna have to live at HER house and under HER rules! how STUPID is that!? i dont know what to do about this situation. if anyone out there has any suggestions or just simply words of wisdom for a young teenager like myself, plz dont hesitate to speak your mind whether u agree or disagree with MY point of view!Thank you!

!!!#!(**

Well, how did she find out? That would be the first question I would have. Otherwise, you try to put off marriage until you have the $ for living on your own. Moving in with her would be a huge mistake. Oh, yeah, and quit having sex with your girlfriend. She's too young for this kind of crap.

!!h@nN@H!!

she not only can't but won't call the police. you are only one year apart and she was consenting.if you do get married don't do it for a long time. you both need to grow up a bit yet. and when you do, DON'T LIVE ANY WHERE NEAR HER MOTHER!!!!!!!!

!!!!!

Just a little tid bit, this is why its better to wait to have sex until your married, but being that the damage is done i really don't think this crazy lady can do what she is claiming, sounds like she is trying to intimidate you, don't fall for that! Yes you are 18yrs but your girl is 17yrs and its really cutting it close, i would seek out some legal advice just to be sure, in the mean while i would suggest that you abstain from sex with your girl at this point and let things cool down, hopefully your girl will be turning 18yrs soon! Good luck to you and i hope you make better decisions for yourself in the future!

!!!!Go Spurs Go!!!!!

If you really love her as much as you say you do then you should just put up with the moms crap. Maybe you could tell her that you will get engaged but want to finish collage before you get married and move in with eachother. Sorry that happend though. You sound like a good guy. Hope this helps. :]

!@#$%^&*()

My dear man that one's dick and one's heart can cause so much stress in one's life. Just not fair, however, reality it just that, reality. I am glad you are so certain of this girl. Her mom is a totally different story. How do you deal with it. As far as I know and where I live the concentual age for sex is 16. Check the law in your country. Chances are that it is the same. That is the first thing you must do. I would agree with you getting married is one thing but being forced into it is another. Not good. If you can avoid it do if you can't be very glad that you are truly in love with this girl and truly love her. That is a definate plus. Now, soon-to-be mother in law. Do not live in her house. You will start hating your then wife. Once you are married you are of legal age. Again check the law in your country. Don't worry about her threats. Check the law and the facts not her threats. Be bold and strong. This is the only way you are going to survive. She does not have the right to control your live. Be assertive and ensure that you are always polite. That is because you are decent and out of respect for your girlfriend. I wish you well my friend.

!P4Kii ~n~ PR0UD!

Okay as long as your g/f says that she was consenting then you should be okay!! Her mom does sound like a lunatic. But you should def b ok b/c your only a year apart and your g/f was consenting. but good luck you sound like an awesome person!!

!!CRAZY!!

You need to go to a free counselling session...ask about your rights. I know that if you did get married, YOU DEFINITELY DON'T have to live with this woman. Your life would be absolute hell!!! It's going to be hell anyways!!!! LEt's face it. Why don't you wait until she's 18 and then reconnect with your GF then live far far away???? This "in law" is a control freak and a frightening one at that. She sounds like someone in those horror movies. She may cut your pen## off in the middle of the night! She may give you an 8:00 pm curfew!!!BE CAREFUL!!!!! Know your rights before you jump into anything PLEASE!!!!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information