Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    !!!!

Could dry sex lead to pregnancy? if it does can i really be 5 months pregnant?

well i don't really know what to think anymore. i heard that if it lands anywhere near your privates you could end up pregnant. i waited a moth for my period to get here but it was very very light and only lasted a day. and well i had my friend take me to a free clinic about 2 or more months later after experiencing weird feelings in my stomach. it came out negative. i went to the doctor and he was no help at all it was as if he was a mute. so i disregard what he said about it just being "constipation"since then i have had strange bloating, NOW awkward constipation, fatigue and little movements in my stomach, dark skin on my face and darkening on my nipples. i can't tell my mom about this or she will freak out on me. and what if i am not pregnant could something be wrong with me internally?

!!h@nN@H!!

Pls, what is "dry sex" ?

!!Jack!!

Talk to someone your trust. Have them get you a test and take it. Some women don't have very high hormone levels it happened to me. Keep us updated!!!hope i helped

!P4Kii ~n~ PR0UD!

i really dont think you are pregnant. i think you are just growing.

!enigmatic!

You need to take home pregnancy tests, and get an appt with your DR to do a blood test..that is the only way you will know for sure.You never know what could be wrong with you..personally, I think your mind has created these symptoms b/c you are worried about it so much.Stop having sex if you still live at home with mommy and dont want a baby!!

!heather!

If you were 5 months pregnant you would know.You would know you and you would have a belly by now.Why don't you make an appointment for the doctors and ask for a blood test. They're more accurate then pee test.and IF you are pregnant you NEED to make an appointment to get the vitamins and to get a check up.

!GimmeCandy!

I'd see a doctor again because it could be alot of things besides pregnancy. If you are really that constipated it could lead to serious problems such as rupture of your intestines. Go back and see another doctor. Ask your mom to take you to the doctor but don't tell her you think you are pregnant because I don't think you are. If there is something serious going on with you she needs to know and you need to get checked out.

!!amanday trick!!

it will be hard, but you should tell your mom. she can probably help you out more than you think. have her take you to your doctor, and on the way, say that you and "boy" did come close to having sex, so there might be a possibility you could be pregnant by miracle. you probably aren't. you could have something wrong with you. Good luck!

!! SinghOz !!

If you had dry sex without any clothes on, and the guy ejaculated, then there is a chance you could be pregnant. The best thing to do is to go and take another test (either at the doctor/family planning clinic/at home with a pregnancy test) and take it from there. If it is negative then you should perhaps ask to see a different doctor so they can get to the bottom of your symptoms. If the test comes out positive then you should speak to your mum and talk through your options.Good luck

!enigmatic!

First of all, find another dr. Second if you haven't had a period in 5 months then there's a HUGE possibility you're pregnant. If you're not then there is something wrong. Either way you need a new dr, and you need one now.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information