Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    !CoolMama!

Where does semen come from?

I am wondering if the semen is in the testicles because that's what's keeping me from eating bull fries or rooster testicles.I know I am 24 and it's rediculous to ask a question like this. I grew up in a very strict religion where you got no sex education at all!

!Radioactive Waste?

semen is made in the testicles

!! SinghOz !!

no no the sperm are made in the testicles and other ingredients of semen are made else where and then during intercourse they all collect in the prostate until ejaculationalso try jackinworld.com I think they have a little more info on how that system of the body works and I know they can inform you on how to masturbatebut seriously try getting online and searching for the science behind it and if you think I might be of any more help feel free to email me on here

!@#$%^&*()

Simply put sperm is produced in the testicles (balls) of males while semen is formed in the prostate gland. The prostate gland produces most of the fluid that comes out as ejaculate.Semen is made up of 65 per cent of fluid from the seminal vesicles, 30 to 35 per cent from the prostate and 5 per cent from the vasa. Semen contains citric acid, free amino acids, fructose, enzymes, phosphorylcholine, prostaglandin, potassium, and zinc. The amount of semen produced varies from a few drops to about 6 ml.One amount of ejaculate may contain between 40 million to 600 million sperm depending on the volume and the length of time stored before ejaculating. Yet, the quantity of sperm produced will only cover the head of a pin. Samples used for medical study are obtained by requiring the donor to masturbate, or if a sample cannot managed without intercourse, then non-reactive condoms can be used. Sex education is over .... for today!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information