Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    !!eLLybeLLy!!

Do women really want a man who is experienced?

Just be yourself - don't go making up stories. Really, I would perhaps be a little surprised by a guy in his 20's that had never had sex, but there's nothing wrong with it. It would kinda be a turn on actually - I like the thought of having someone to teach and you would be so enthusiastic....Just be natural when talking to women, don't try stupid pick-up lines. You'll find your confidence, Im sure. Good luck!

!enigmatic!

First, learn to type and use spell checker. 2) No, we don't always need a man to be super experienced but it does help. We want to be your equal, not your mother. Experience is more so in being on your own for a few years so you know how to cook, clean, wash your own skid marks out of the briefs and take care of the bills so we don't end up fighting over it later because you want to spend money over saving.Stuff like that.

!Radioactive Waste?

Tons of guys are like this. The real turn off is when someone lies about it. Just be truthful and you'll be fine.

!Kellee

Women want to make sure there isn't something wrong with you...having a previous girlfriend isn't definitive proof of that, but it at least says that another women approved of you for x amount of time.Make up that you had a few girlfriends...like one awkward high school relationship, one college relationship, and then if you want maybe one other one.That is, of course, if the girl you end up dating has had prior experience. There are plenty of girls in their early 20's who have never had a boyfriend, and if you want this girl to be something more than an experience or springboard, then it's better to start off with honesty.If you just want to get laid or gain experience, then yes, make up a story and rehearse it until it's memorized. Don't volunteer information at any time, just be confident in your story should you ever need to refer to it.

!@#$%^&*()

i dont like experienced guys.they think of emself too high.im a young girl.. 19 years old.and my man of 26.. was virgin and im his first and hes my first.im proud of it.hes the best thing ever happened to me.if a girl will really like you.. she wont care about that.but if all she wants is get into your pants.. then yes.and about talking to women.. be confident.. relax.. dont think about what will they think about yu.. just act normal... dont be too nice or too rude.. be real.goodluck.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information