Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    !C3M@n

Why are men able to have booty calls... but women aren't?

Why are men able to have booty calls... but women aren't?I mean...I like this guy...he's cute and all but he has great sex. since I am not ready for a commited relationship I would just rather hang out and have sex the rest. Now he is the only one I am willing to do this with also, so why am I still considered a whore? When men just want you for sex is okay...not fair right? also...while you're at it give me some good tips on how to keep my booty call interested....thanks!

!!eLLybeLLy!!

Some people don't want to make a child with someone they aren't serious about.

!g!z

Who ever said it was ok for a man to have booty calls? if a man does this he is a man-whore. If a woman does this, she is a whore. Its really very simple, unless you worry a lot about what other ppl say about you.You want tips on how to keep your booty call interested in what? Having sex with you alone? lol

!Ay Que Fabulosa!

k girlfriend i dont no why you think its not okay to have sex every now and again. but you wrong. you can have booty calls just a few rules1. dont have more then one boot call on the go... aka that would make you a whore.2. always use a condom.3. never be serious wiht your booty call...

!Slayer_Rules!!

Amen! I think booty calls are awesome if neither of you gets feelings for the other and neither of you are in a relationship - then it's just skanky. Keep it interesting by ignoring his call every once in awhile, sort of "disappear" and offer no explination to where you were. If he asks just respond with, "It's no buisness of yours." and get it on. I had the same booty call for 3 years between dating and it was always fun!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information