Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    !...?...!

THE L WORD NEED HELP?

I'm looking for a L word fan to answer my question. Someone who knows the show in and out and would know what episode I am talking about.I would like to know whats the episode where Bette is looking at one of her photographs on the wall is says something about a man crying because of a painting being so beautiful?I believe it's when Bette was looking at a series of photographs of a woman performing oral sex on another woman and Bette was crying when she was looking at that.I would really be thankful for anyone who can help find out what episode this was in.

!@#$%^&*()

THE L WORD NEED HELP?

Are you talking about season 1, episode 3? Bette goes to meet with Peggy Peabody at a hotel and Peggy shoes her a picture of a woman that makes Bette break down in tears. The woman and the female photographer were lovers, it shows them in the very beginning. Peggy talks about the beauty of art and tells Bette that when this man went to Italy, he started weeping when he saw a piece of art, but I don't remember what it was.The episode is called "Longing".Wow, I've been trying to answer this question for quite a while. Yahoo keeps messing up today.Edit: *Gasps* It actually went through! Lol finallyEpisode summary:"Bette is working on booking an art collection for her museum, the California Art Center, but her boss, Franklin, is working against her. Mistaken for someone else, Bette meets with the influential Peggy Peabody at a hotel in Santa Barbara. Meanwhile, Shane tries to convince her crazy ex, Lacey, to stop the rampage against her. Alice learns Gabby still betrays her, so she breaks up with her again. Dana finally musters the courage to ask Lara out on a date. Also, Jenny cannot resist temptation and begins a sordid tryst with Marina, behind Tim's back. "Edit: I found the clip, but it's in Spanish.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLLXq7Wz8nUIt's at the end.

!!eLLybeLLy!!

THE L WORD NEED HELP?

I'm not entirely sure what you're referring to but maybe you're a bit confused. In episode 4 "lynch pin" of series 2, (at least I think that's the episode) Bette travels to new york and meets peggy peabody in her hotel room who at first mistakes bette for somebody else.they chat and talk about art, then peggy brings out a large painting or something of a naked woman, but she's not performing oral sex - and bette starts crying saying it's so beautiful.that's the only time i recall bette crying over a picture.Jenny Schecter is the best x

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information