Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    !!h@nN@H!!

Please. I need help ASAP! :)?

Okay so I have a big decision that I have to make within the next few days and I'm really bummed because of it.It all starts in June of 2007. Me & this guy started becoming really good friends after his best friend broke up with me. Throughout the summer I started to like him and he started to like me to. We talked everyday, but we only got to hang out about 2 times the whole summer. When we did talk we always ended up talking about making love in the woods and other stuff along those lines. In the fall we went back to school, but he wasn't in my school anymore, since he was in high school. We still talked everyday for 3 or more hours. Anyways everything was fine until, November when he started telling me about how he didn't like going on dates to certain places and what not. Then about a week later he told me that he just wanted to be friends. I was really upset by this. In December, he started dating a girl that was a year younger than me and we stopped talking 5 days later. I really missed him, but I was very mad too. So anyways we didn't talk for about 9 months. Then at the end of September 2008 he started talking to me again because he thought it'd be a little awkward if we didn't talk because I'm in his school now. So, we're good now. But he wants to have sex with me, really bad. I don't know why. This probably wouldn't be such a big problem if he didn't have a girlfriend, the same girlfriend that he started dating in December of 2007. I really don't know what to do because I still have feelings for him. But I have feelings for 2 other guys as well and I know that if we do have sex something bad is going to happen. But he just says that I should take the risk. See I'm not much of a risk taker, that's why my New Year's Resolution is to take more risks, but I don't really want to take a risk this big. What do you think I should do? And why do you think he wants this?Btw, sorry about the length.

!!!!Fantastik Elle!!!!

You should only do what YOU want to do. The guy is not serious about you obviously and as sad as it is, better forget him, he'll only cause you trouble and tears. Except, you want to have sex just for fun, but then make sure you protect and enjoy, but don't expect anything serious.

!Smile! :)

I'm going to be frank don't do it this guy is clearly trouble trust your gut honeyfind another guy who will be faithful, loving and willing to wait until your ready this guy is clearly not for you the fact that he has a girlfriend but wants sex with other girls is a warning bell. Good luck i hope you find your special someone

!enigmatic!

hes a fuXing jerk. hes using you for sex; dont fall for his bs; get even...lead him on and say you wanna have sex and all the shit and then tell him to meet you in the woods (where you guys would joke about it before) and then have all these people hiding int he woods and tell him you want him to come naked lay a blanket down and light a candle then you walk out and tell him to close his eyes and put a blind fold on him then have all the people pop out and take pictures of him; post them everyyy where andd then thats pay back. (:if you dont wanna do something along the lines of geting even, just forget about him, hes a coXk sucker looking for ass and he thinks going to you is gonna be an easy way to get some action because he knows u likes him ALOT before. go for another guy.<3be strong and really try hard to forget about him.btw; when he text you or calls you try not answering as much, make him be the first to text you and try not sthowing intrest AT ALL...guys want what they cant have and he;ll relize that he messed up in the past by acting like a idiot and dropping you for a slut. (and when he admittts to this STILL dont fall for his BS...just move onnnn)<3good luck

!.?

You have answered this yourself, you just want back up on your own decision which to not have sex with this jerk. I know you still have feelings for him. But get over them. He did for you didn't he ? but now your at his school, he wants to have it all and he knows you want him.What about his poor girlfriend ? Have you considered her at all? The poor girl has no idea she is with a creep. He is probably sleeping with other girls you know, if it was so easy for him to tell you he wants to have sex with you and he is in a relationship. You shouldn't even be thinking about it at all. You should have told him straight, and to be bloody faithful to his girlfriend. Even though it will crush her very existence, she should know what a gigalo he is.And the fact that you have designs on two other blokes, my goodness.Pick one guy and who is not in a relationship with another girl.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information