...giving molecule? All the while my friends who say that there is no room for God in science that life didn't come from God. Science has no explanation about how life came to be on earth. There is no room for God in science because God is too big to fit into your scientific knowledge, how can science explain what created it? That means that science is bigger than what created it which is not possible.

Please don't say DNA, if you synthesize DNA an leave it by itself in the test-tube you will not come back and find live DNA swimming the test-tube! DNA by itself is a dead molecule.

Anyway back to the lab. If abiogensis is true and accepted as a fact (except by bio chemists and organic chemists). Could one of you atheists please give me the structure of the molecule that becomes living all by itself? That means there must be a number or class of molecules which by if you synthesize then at one point they start living I would like to know the structure of such a molecule if it exists.This would prove the case of abiogenesis.

You atheists aren't different from believers in God. We place our hope in God. You place your hope in the fact that a certain scientist will produce a molecule that all the time comes to life itself. You say God does not exist yet wonder why we believe in him. While we say such a molecule doesnt exist so why do you believe in abiogenesis?

So then what is the structure of the molecule that starts living all by itself, tell us because you have faith in molecular gods!