I recently have been encountering problems with my graphics card. I'm not sure what is wrong with it, but it seems to malfunction and turn my screen a weird pinkish color every so often. I am using the Sony Vaio VGN-SZ660n model with dual graphics card with a Mobile Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 card( the one I am currently using) and a NVIDIA® GeForce® 8400M GS GPU( the one that isn't working). I was originally using the NVIDIA card until I encountered this problem. After that, it could only work with the Intel card. When I attempt to go to the NVIDIA card, on boot up, the screen is all weird and pixel-ly with oddly colored. I would try to restart on the NVIDIA and ir would load up properly with no problems. But after about ten minutes on the NVIDIA,my screen would freeze and turn pinkish. Then I'd return to the Intel. I had also recently installed Windows 7 on my laptop too, and I thought that had caused the problem. Think that, I did a system restore to go back to Vista only to encounter the same problem. Does anyone have any idea what is wrong with it?