Should be a very straight forward divorce with no need for solicitors as we did all the legal work/split of finances years ago and have a separation agreement and we get on well still so never had any issues with access, maintenance etc, we both have new partners and have been separated for 7 years. We have private maintenance agreement where ex pays me by standing order into my bank account weekly, this has happened without a hitch for 7 years, I in return have agreed to work all access around his very inflexible job so last minute changes to visits are allowed, working round his shifts etc etc,I get his work schedule a month before and I work around his hours to try and make sure he sees the kids at least once a week.

My first question is with form D8

The prayer - question 2 costs:

We are splitting the court fee 50/50 but I wont need the courts to get this money from my ex as he will just hand it to me once I tell him its due, what do I write in this question, do I say we are both paying.

Question 3 - Anciallary Relief

All money has been split, house was sold and contents split and equity split 50/50, I have agreed not to touch his pension in later years, so its just the child maintenance which is a private agreement, so part (a) - should I cross through everything as we agreed its a clean break, but part (b) should I enter anything about the private maintenance agreement or do I just put this on the statement for children instead.

Question 10

We have a separation agreement which was done through solicitors in 2004,can I write in this space that the agreement is attached as its a long agreement which details everything, or do I need to write everything in this space.

I think thats it, any help would be appreciated