I keep having this freaky dream about a female friend of mine. This is rly overwhelming me, its getting in the way of my life, and I can't focus in school anymore. Plus I'm getting really nervous around the girl in the dream. Here's the dream, in as much detail as I can remember

I approach her, slowly, calmly. Her tongue wets her mouth as she looks back. She is hungry. She takes off the top, and sees my arousal. I turn around to leave, and she's ready for her mission. Her lower legs get wider with muscle. She's ready to attack. Her mouth is open, her teeth are sharp, and her jaws are snapping open and shut. Her legs get even wider and she jumps to tackle me. When I don't expect it, I have a bite to my back. I'm knocked to the ground. She is over me, with her mouth open and ready to bite me again. I resist and try to break free, but her arms are stronger, and her legs get even wider. A vain appears on one leg. She's applying pressure. Now she opens her mouth and puts my neck inside. She digs 2 inches into my skin. I can't breathe. I resist but I fail. I see her legs getting wider with muscles as she keeps applying pressure. They went from about 7 cm to 36 cm wide. The teeth come out. I can breathe, but I'm still in her arms. I try to break free, but she's too strong. Her legs even expanded to 50cm wide. They're far apart, and the muscles are huge. I know I'm hers now. Suddenly, she opens her mouth wide, and drives me inside. When I'm inside, I try to get out but the second my hand touches her teeth on the way out, her teeth snap shut. I lost a finger from that bite. I cry in fear and try to break free. When I give up, I beg in a desperate voice, "please don't eat me". Soon, her teeth press down on me, and go up. She's chewing. I cry and beg for her to stop, but she keeps chewing. I'm being ripped apart. I see parts of me hanging between some of her teeth. There's also a lot of blood. She's eating me. I beg again as her teeth are ripping my arm off. She opens and sticks a my head out. She asks me to look. Her breasts got bigger. The muscles in her lower legs expanded so much that I can probably fit inside. I beg her to stop, and when she tries to respond, part of my shrunken body falls out of her mouth. I end up splattering on the muscles in her lower legs. Hard as rocks! I tell her I'm sorry if I made her mad, but then she throws me back in her mouth. She chews more. I see myself melting in her mouth. When I beg her to stop one more time, she stops. Instead of spitting me out, she swallows. I go down into her belly and it ends.

I don't know why I'm having this dream over someone who really means a lot to me. I like her, and she is pretty athletic, but this dream is messing me up. What does everything in the dream mean? What does her eating me mean? What does the bite and the chewing mean? What does the thing about her legs mean? Cuz I have no idea what the dream is telling me