Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    michael van persie =]
    because she is a heel if you where vickie and working with edge = big ratings crowed reacts to what vickie does and i might not like her but i think she is doing an ok job as gm but i wonder what happen if shane was the gm off smack down?

Y_Isaac
    EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME! Vicky is awesome... She held down this position very well since her husband died. Bad acting???? The hit and run was bad acting.

MrV
    WWE doesn't have anyone available to supplant her at this time. And she's evil, which is always good for the audience.

Dave
    her acting does suck, but people use to really hate her when she came out hence the boos. but in same aspect that makes her a heel, now since the hate turned into boo's from the "Excuse me" it almost became a gimmick to boo when she says that, so in Vince's eyes he could see her as a great heel which was her job in first place, to get heat and be a bad GM. So I don't think she's going anywhere, but eventually she'll be gone no one keeps the same GM forever. I think by next year she will be gone for sure.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information