Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ...

Livvi R

...PLEASE HElLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!? would you describe salieri as a hero or a villan and why?????? Hes from Amadeus...
    PLEASE!!! THANKS....

Ozzie
    He's sort of a hero because he pushed Mozart into writing and writing and writing and, as a result Salieri felt he pushed him too much and Mozart got ill and expired. And he Was jealous of Wolfy but loved his music all the same. He was sort of a villain, too, as he purposefully push Amadeus in the wrong direction and caused his death. Or at least he felt he caused Wolfy's death to the point that he tried to kill himself. He loved Mozart passionately and felt it an honor to be in his presence. And, yet, was jealous of him. A little hero and a little villain.

girlygirl10195
    this is a stupid q! wow! dont no, DONT CARE! no jk. i really dont know sweetie..

hyphy guy
    a hero because he does heroin

Hector
    That's hard to say. All he really wants to do is be a good composer. That's really whatever you believe.

Hector
    That's hard to say. All he really wants to do is be a good composer. That's really whatever you believe.

Claudia
    Wait, which person is Salieri? If you tell me that, I can help you out.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information