Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What would be a good marketing approach in using internet marketing for small business?

I am predisposed in using internet marketing for small business. I own a block and mortar store but I want air online too. Does anyone have any ideas? Acknowledgment in advance...

Unregistered
    You can market your business online by * getting ranked in major search engines * use Email Marketing Effectively * Publish articles * Facilitate and run contests and giveaways via your web site. * Blog and interact with your visitors * Develop a group in major social networking sites etc.
    I suggest marketing strategies like SEO,Email marketing helps you to drive traffic in a quicker way..There are providers like Thewebpole.com where they provide this email marketing service,SEO techniques,PPC to improve the business. If you avail such professional service you will let known to the world in a faster way thereby competing with others in your business field.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information