Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    masterjohji

who else thinks that barack obama is only president because he is African American?

first of all africa is a continent so its incorrect to say african american (no im not black) and that is kind of the reason.....but remember he is just the front for the real people backing him ruining the country...he appointed napolitano to homeland security and she left AZ in a 1 billion dollar deficit for 2009 and a 3 billion dollar deficit for 2010!!! people expect him to come riding on a galant horse and hand out money to make them happy again but guess what people that stuff doesn't happen

Phillip W

who else thinks that barack obama is only president because he is African American?

yea pretty much. i have a problem with much of his views and what he talks about. pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off? wtf? what is he talking about? i listened to what he says. it basically sounds like he beleives you can talk a zealot who is willing to kill himself to kills others (you gotta admit that a person has to have a lot of faith, and is very stubborn to throw their life away) will just stop and see reason from a group therepy session. i dont know about you but the iranian president seems to be a bit megolmanichal if you ask me. hmm... so was hitler. i do beleive chamberlin thought he could talk a radical out of being crazy, by giving him a peice of land. hitler said yes i will. chamberlain said, "i have obtained world peace." hitler did: took more after that. history only repeats itself. no body learns.

masterodst7

Ah, I see that all of the bitter Republicans have found a home on Yahoo Answers. How nice for you.Enjoy the next four years (and hopefully eight!).To answer your question: No. Your premise is stupid.Oh - and learn how to capitalize a word once in a while, would you?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information