Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    darrin_9941

9 questions attacked Obama's wife, 3 attacked his kids. How soon can we start the attack on Palin's family?

the really sad thing is, everything you listed about Palin was mentioned all through the campaign... what planet have you been on ??I only got angry one time during the whole thing and that was when they used that little precious baby as a weapon..... sad state when our country sinks that low...... I agree, the children should be left out..... the wife is a big girl now, I think she has the stamina to with stand that kind of thing..... if not, what does that say about her ?? go in peace... God bless

masterodst7

9 questions attacked Obama's wife, 3 attacked his kids. How soon can we start the attack on Palin's family?

Michelle obama is a black Hillary...yet do you hear anything bad about her in the news...no because the news is LIBERALLY BIASED

philly67

I get it reverse psychology.And Michelle had only 2 babies and Palin 5 that we know of????and Bristol is starting younger than Michelle did and Michelle hasa law degree and Levi didn't finish school because of why???Is it Piper?...she put spit on her hand and spread germs to a vulnerable baby's head hair.Boy digging out dirt on defenseless people rips me of my own dignity..

DarsiLlama

How about her being part of that hunting group? How many quails has she killed (probably more than Cheney)? How about "I can see Russia from my house"? How about her being for teaching abstinence to kindergarteners?(And the answer to your main question is, 3 seconds. Not even.)

mastercowbell

Don't stoop to their level....besides no one here will admit it is happening anyway....

masterdiaryboy

ohh thats right palins president now huh?...(sarcasm)

Philly S

People should stop making fun of Palin's family. It hasn't real stopped since the election.

dartagnon p

I believe by looking at yahoo answers that most of the posters are conservatives or republicans. The liberals watching MSNBC instead of searching for the truth.

darrylcraftwork

I guess you haven't been paying attention. There are about an average of 15,000 ones like that per day about Palin. You Dems need to quit kicking a dead horse..You sound pretty insecure to me.

phillsville1

Palin was just a GOP vice president choice- Obama is the president-big difference and we are tired of hearing about Palin-doesn't cause me any pain. You people just don't like it when a white woman is better off than you!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information