Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PhillyGuy

Have any of you (Yahoo People) ever seen a President more loved than President Obama?

He's love in every state and every country. He's front page news all over the world.

masterhersh

Have any of you (Yahoo People) ever seen a President more loved than President Obama?

Reagan was. Remember, for his re-election? He lost 1 state.

masterchief24

Yes. J.F.K.

mastermindme

Yeah... and its been three days. Give it some time... we'll see.

dartagnon p

especially after he bombed pakistan today.the world muslims will give him a big old hug!

masterodst7

i would say over the world he is more, but nationally there have been several. one would be Roosevelt. he did server almost 4 terms

phillymade88

I've seen a couple ...... don't personally know anyone who loves Obama though

Darryl R

Remember JFK?

Phillip T

He is the Great Deceiver and I only wonder how far will peopleallow him to go before they open their eyes!

Phillip T

I'm sorry. I don't see love. On the one hand I see delusion and on the other fear. Both were prevalent in 1930's Germany. If Obama does bring about change, it will not be what the American people had hoped for or expected.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information