school starts in 6 hours!!!? So I have a very hard time sleeping. I may get a little sleepy and i'll start to drift away into a slumber. But then it's ruined because I'll get classic hits like stuff from the beach boys, the beatles, motley crue, etc.. and I get all hyped up then it makes me want to get up and dance, drink booze, throw a rad party. Ad i'll get all excited and start getting ready to make myself look as good as I can as if i'm going to a party even though i'm not. So I waste time getting ready because I'll fall asleep sooner or later but it'll be around 5:00 maybe... Am I just some type of person who has a party animal stuck inside him? I'll start thinking of my future life and i'm a REALLY good guitarist for my age(14) and I just see myself onstage inside my thoughs having fun and dancing around as the crowd roars and it just makes me get more hyper and excited. I'll start thinking of living life to the fullest and doing the craziest things to make my life the best. And like always it get's me more hyper. And now I just made myself more excited because as I type about it I think about it... then if I think of silent boring stuff and being alone it makes me feel sad, like I won't be able to live life to the fullest and that right now some huge fun party is going on while I sit in my room trying to fall asleep. It obviously doesn't help me go to sleep. Also I'll get movies stuck in my head like the goonies, stand by me, the breakfast club, etc... and I think. Maybe someday me and my friends could do this. Then I think "But no... My friends have to be lame and listen to mommy and daddy instead of having fun...". Then I start thinking "Where have all the good, fun times gone". Where's the good music, the movies, the parties, the hangouts, why does no one meet up anymore, why do they all use facebook to contact eachother when they could be having fun doing activites with friends???". It just makes me want to bring the good times back and have fun. So now it's even harder for me to go to sleep because it disturbs me that we don't have "The good times/Good ol' days" anymore. And lastly i'll start thinking fo the party animal, extreme, dare taking life ahead of me and I get all hyped up and it makes me want to throw a party or steal a vehicle and speed at 100mph while blasting one of those Rock songs that gets you extremely pumped up. Your probably getting bored of reading this now so just tell me what can I do to go to sleep!?!?!?!?