Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Chadwicker

Why is Obama currently Failing in your EYES?

The recession we are currently in isn't as bad as Bill Clinton's Recession. President Bush did a great job of getting us out of that and he had the most job growth in history.President Obama takes office and starts with giving US Funding to other Country's for Abortion/birth control/material and Signs to close Gitmo? That is what was on his mind?President Obama doesn't have a working plan to get the economy going. He said he did but he doesn't. The best he can hope for is the recession to end in about 2 years.We have not heard 1 suggestion from Obama that would create jobs now. His Stimulus Plan isn't going to create jobs until after the recession and then some and right after the recession is when jobs are coming back anyhow.DO you agree with what I wrote? If not why?Lord Percy Wooster IV : You can try to re-write the History on Bill Clinton's Recession but we know better. OK __> The interenet bubble burst -- is it coming back?Gitmo is a Stain on American? I wish Gitmo would stay open and show Terrorists what will happen if they try and kill Americans.What about the Million of innocent Babies being killed by Abortions? So let me get this straight Obama gives funding to kill babies but wants to give terrorist murders a free ride?gosam777: You Nailed IT! What you wrote will be debated for decades.

Ipreferpi

Look America is broke, it will take at least 5 more terms of Presidencies to undue what Bush has done.

ipuppy25

Obama is not listening to the People who are NOT weed heads.Fixing the Economy is simple:Give the Money to the WORKING poor so they can spend it on the RICH who OWN businesses like walmart,Best Buy,Target,etc.That is how you BOOST the Economy.

Chaille L

He's not.

Ipreferpi

Every democratic president since Johnson has reversed the same abortion restriction.MCCAIN said he would close gitmo as well and said 2 night ago it was a good idea. So the only reason Obama is failing in your eyes is because you WANT him to fail. Which just shows how much someone like you cares about your country.

ipordge

I agree complelty with what you wrote, Then just look at some of his ideals to create jobs in the spending bill300 mil. to Nasa to study GW. that will create how many jobs??? zeroBillions to buy windmills which he states can not be outsourced?Lie, Most windmill parts are made by GE, which builds most of the Part in the EU all ready.Millions at home without insurance even for those very sick, but we have money for abortions for tramps overseas.How does that make a bit of sense to anyone?

Myce Elffe

He really hasn't done anything so he hasn't failed yet in my eyes.I do think that closing Guantanamo is incredibly reckless although I have to give him a thumbs up for bombing a nest of vipers in Waziristan.Not a bad first week but really nothing special.

chadwik

No. I could spend several minutes responding with facts that challenge your premises, but it would be a waste of my time. I suspect your opinion is fixed. You are welcome to it, as we all are welcome to our own.

ipordge

What planet do you live on? So far NO money has gone to other countries for abortion.McCain promised to close Gitmo also. duhObama is working on an economic plan. It is on TV everyday. The recession will end when it ends. NO government policy controls time.No I don't agree with what you wrote. Because it is all based on ignorance.

mybabygirlismyeverything!

As far as I'm concerned, Obama is doing great so far. That seems to be the opinion of pretty much everybody who isn't a right-wing extremist.BTTW--there were no recessions under Clinton. Bad or otherwise. And Obama's stimulus package should work--it's based n economics and evidence, not the empty rhetoric and lies of the far right whose deficit spending and corruption got us in this mess.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information