Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    mybad4cbad

Fox news was just reporting that Obama has a 68% approval rating higher than both Clinton and Bush?

I agree with you, he won because he got a whole lot of idiots to come out and vote for him because it was the "cool" thing to do.Now they all went back to their lives of the E channel and figuring out what new phone is the coolest.

MyazXtr3me

Fox news was just reporting that Obama has a 68% approval rating higher than both Clinton and Bush?

Well, its only been a few days and it dropped from like 80% to 68% after 3 days, hmmm, waiting to see what it is at the end of the quarter when his minions realize they are going to be "rich"

mydearsie Happy New Year!

I think he will have a very high approval rating throughout his first 4years and his second term also...

ipuppy25

A 12% drop in less than 5 days...he is doing "swell"

iqbalkhanayesha

THAT IS PROOF THAT WE HAVE A LOT OF GULLIBLE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY THAT HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON.

Chadwicker

I like what loko said:"ooooo please tell us how you got those accurate statistics. You fail 100%?"Do you work for Faux news? You certainly posted a question filled with FOX News horse pucky!

ipoian

well his ratings must be dropping because a few days ago it was 80 or so %

Chadd

In what? 4 days? We still have 1456 days.

mydearsie Happy New Year!

I usually watch the real news on the BBC, then I go to FOX for a laugh!

chaffers10

i don't base my opinions any more on the polls than i do on what this or that celebrity thinks. i base my opinion on results and it's still too early to do that. i didn't vote for obama but in fairness i will give him more time.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information