(unintentionally!!): ? Any chance left now? This guy I've liked for 2 years wanted the girl who sent him an anonymous rose for Valentine's Day to inbox him. It was from me so I inboxed him and confessed it was me who sent the rose, and he replied "Ohh okay, thanks for that." Then the next day he stared at me in class but I ignored him, and he went back to ignoring me.
He used to show that he liked me for a year but I was shy and ignored him even though I really liked him too. Next year he gave me what I gave him but whenever I did something nice for him he'd reciprocate. When I showed interest he stared back but ignored me the next day and would stare straight past me like what I did. Then after a short holiday he showed interest but I ignored him (don't know why!) and then he'd ignore me. I sent him a friendly message on Fb last day of school and he replied 2 days later with a super friendly one back even though he was online next morning. Then after a 2 month holiday a paper was being passed to me but when it got to him, he wouldn't touch it and kept his head down and avoided looking at me directly in a group. Just past me. He has his back to me when I'm near sometimes.

Does the "Ohh okay" mean he's disappointed that the rose is from me, surprised or what? Then he stares the next day?! And goes back to ignoring. I keep thinking I deserve this treatment because of how I treated him back when he showed interest all the time. I've tried moving on - did well this week- but I just end up back to square one, hurting and regretting. What's going on? What should I do? Please help if you can.