I kind of find it insulting the way that people are speaking about the "Teen Mom" drama. It's like MTV did nothing but pick out the worst examples of parents that the world has ever seen.

I'm twenty years old, I pay my bills, work 50 hours a week with a good career, have a wonderful husband, and a beautiful place to raise a child. Why should i feel ashamed of my baby belly when i am at the grocery store?

I just feel like its unfair that people turn their nose to me, when the only situations that they have seen televised have gone terribly wrong.

Don't get me wrong, i watch the show, i just feel like they are representing a whole population of people and are completely trashing the fact that young parents can be good parents.

Agree/Disagree
Wow, pretty much 50/50!

I'm not one of those people who argue with your opinions, please do share!

Please note, i never intended to say that i had the perfect life, I do have problems the way that the teen parents do on 'teen mom'. However, i believe that i handle them differently. My husband and I made the choice to become parents, and like any adult decision, its hard! You would be a fool to think it isn't hard! Also note, i wasn't trying to look like i was complaining about things, i was just bringing up conversation tha'ts all.