I bought a box of silverware at the local thrift shop for $35. It had two full sets of silverplate silverware. The one set was from WM Rogers & son AA Silverware and the other was from Avon Silverplate. I'm trying to see how much these two sets could fetch seperately and I'm mainly focused on trying to find the name associated with the silverware themselves. I've looked through hundreds of pictures of WM Rogers silverware and can't find the style set I purchased. The backs of the silverware say PAT.APD FOR (WM. ROGERS & SON AA) And the matching knives say WM. Rogers & Son Stainless Steel. The box was a Walnut wood with blue felt interior. It also had stickers on the inside One in the center top says "Famous and Traditional Wm. Rogers Silverplate, Rogers Silversmiths in Connecticut since 1825. There's also one in the lower right corner that says "Tarnish resisting chest, tested and approved by the laboratories of The International Silver CO.
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHEN THEY WERE MADE AND MAYBE THEIR NAMES? I can send pics of them upon request...