Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

She stopped talking to me because I "live to far away" only 1 hour.?

I really liked her, should I try and make contact again or just leave it alone. I'm not too good with this kind of thing. My last relationship was 3 years ago, I was with her for 4 years and was engaged. So I haven't really done a lot of this whole dating thing.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally I know this situation oh too well, I've been involved with a guy who lived long distance and it sucked when we did loose contact simply because I really like him, so I think you should contact her if you seriously like her and she's worth the effort of a long distance relationship. I mean rejection sucks,but the worst she can do is ignore your efforts,if so you know it wasn't meant to be.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

black women striptease

teen stripping in stockingsmix las vegas
    virtual-free-games-for-girls411 yolasite com]stripper on your desktop motels in las vegas
    free-sticky-notes-for-desktop409 yolasite com]free girls games stripping games
    free-sticky-notes-for-desktop409 yolasite com]videos of older women stripping russian girl strip
    how-to-find-the-model-for-a-dell-desktop981 yolasite com]mom daughter stripping female strip show
    sams-town-las-vegas487 yolasite com]brittany love stripper vide wife stripping and posing naked
    desktop-shelf493 yolasite com]striptease commentluv leave a reply website -comments are closed spas in las vegas
    stripper pole dancestrip tv game showsgirls loft bedshottest girl stripping
    stripping-games-naked215 yolasite com]japanese girl stripping tear away stripper clothes
    hard-rock-las-vegas246 yolasite com]amateur nude stripper grannie does striptease on video
    stripping-games-naked215 yolasite com]amateur striptease pics wedding chapels las vegas
    hard-rock-las-vegas246 yolasite com]lucy pinder stripping nude dancing stripper videos
    stripping teengirl stripping in kitchenstriptease gallery

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Business on the Internet now Gold Line International

Gold Line International - enough to go to work
    Do not miss your chance to start earning real money and become successful!
    Since we have already more than 550 000 people from 98 countries!
    Look 6 minute video and you 'll understand : tinyurl com/nes8opm]CLICK TO PLAY
    Sign on to: tinyurl com/nes8opm]CLICK HERE!

STATISTICS OF ONE OF THE PARTIES TO THE PROJECT GOLD LINE

tinyurl com/nes8opm][img]s7 postimg org/m228s1t7v/k1_H7tawkx9_U jpg[/img]

Do not miss your chance !

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can go contact her again IF you think that she is into you (because maybe she just want to sacrifice your relationship because of the distance.) But if you think that she did it because she just want to, then the answer is clear enough.
    Northland Wholesale Depot- office supply webstore

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Нoверное из милиции

Скачать Заработок денег на сайте (2011) cluball ru/cat/dizgraf/83-effekt-do-posle-na-sayte-2013-skachat-besplatno html ] здесь бесплатно!

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Продаю аккаунты Редиректы Cwahi

По всем вопросам пишите сразу в аську ICQ 231538

Продаю аккаунты Мой Мир SMS , акки в наличии + есть множество других аккаунтов, наличие и стоимость уточняйте в аське, такие как - Mail.ru Mix S/H , Posterous.com , Gmail.com USA PVA , Twitter.com 50 Plus и другие

По всем вопросам пишите сразу в аську ICQ 231538

Mamba.ru Real Ж , Mail.com Mix , Nasimke.ru SMS , Mail.ru Second Hand , Wordpress.com , Редиректы Short URL , Mamba.ru Real Ж , Twitter.com 300 Plus , Редиректы Short URL , Mamba.ru M , Spaces.ru SMS 1.00 , AOL.com , Tagged.com , Loveplanet.ru , Cwahi.net , Loveplanet.ru Real , Twitter.com , Редиректы Mix , AOL.com , Odnoklassniki.ru Code , Odnoklassniki.ru М , AOL.com

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe she is using this long distance as just a pretence to breakup with you....maybe she is not just that into you......but if you think she is worth the trouble,better try than regret it later.....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information