Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I owe alot of money with sprint helio and verizon but i think its in

collection now? so how do i find out how? I owe alot of money with sprint helio and verizon but i think its in collection now?
    so how do i find out how to pay the collection people over all its like 2500 bucks so i dont know how to pay them . how do i find out what collection people have this bills so i can pay them off need help plz is there a website where i can find the collection people that i owe or how does that work

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Go to www.annualcreditreport.com and link to one of the credit reporting agencies. This is totally free. They will offer to sell you your credit score but just click on no. You will see the collections listed with contact information.

You can also call the companies directly but I suggest you order your free report at least once a year to monitor these old problems until they are settled.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You would have to call Sprint, Helio and Verizon. Each will have made their own arrangements. There is no "website" you can go to for this kind of information.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Call each cellphone provider and see if you can settle with them. If they tell it's in collections, they should be able to give you the number to the collections agency. From there you can set up a payment plan. Try to offer them a lump sum and see if they will reduce the amount owed. If you do set up arrangements don't have them take it out automatically with a credit or checking account. Either way you do it make sure you get it in writing and send a check or money order each time you make a payment. Collection agency's can be difficult, tricky and sometimes shady to deal with. They may say one thing over the phone, then dispute it and ask you who said it? So make sure you get everything in writing.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information