Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    "Bee"

Anyone have input on a Dodge Magnum!? I need advice.?

i have a 02 ford mustang, and Ive already had many problems on it. I fell in love with the Dodge magnums (between 05-07//not the BRAND NEW ONE), but I read up online that the reliability isn't the BEST. Also, my co-worker said that dodge is not a well made brand.
    Does anyone have one? and is it a well made vehicle??
    Thanks so MUCH!!!!

Daniel E
    Dodge Magnums are pretty nice cars. They're attractive and look very well-to-do. But here is my advice from you: stay away from Dodge. Dodge, Chrysler, and GM are basically crappy cars. A common problem with Dodge are main issues that centralize on power train, transmission, etc. For instance, the Dodge Caliber has transmission problems. If you do not want any headaches, stay away from them.

I would recommend trying out (if you're interested in hatchbacks) the Scion xB, xD (my personal favorite), or Honda Fit. All these cars are extremely reliable. Not to mention, Toyota (Scion) is backed by their Toyota warranty.

I was almost suckered in to buying a Caliber because of the looks and the great price, but by spending a couple thousand more, I purchased a xD and have been extremely satisfied.

A sad truth is that most foreign cars are better than American made ones. I'd strongly advise you to read car reviews about the Magnum. Some people (car saavy) will have great experiences. Upkeep is always important, including, but not limited to tune ups. If you take care of your car, it'll take care of you if and only if it is not built crappy.

A great site I always go to for testimonials is edmunds.com.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information