Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

how can i unlock my iphone 3g with invalid SIM card?

I have an iPhone 3g that was unlocked and jailbroken that i accidently restored.
    I got it out of recovery mode but now its telling me my SIM card is invalid, how do i unlock it again while the screen is stuck with the iTunes sign going to the cord symbol?

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Stiers View Post
    I have an iPhone 3g that was unlocked and jailbroken that i accidently restored.
    I got it out of recovery mode but now its telling me my SIM card is invalid, how do i unlock it again while the screen is stuck with the iTunes sign going to the cord symbol?
    You didn't use the permanent unlocking method.So your Iphone 3G get locked again to network when you accidently restored.It displays the Sim Invalid card message it is locked to network.To use any GSM network sim card you need to unlock it again.You can use Itunes to unlock it.The method is remote unlocking method.I would suggest the site Mobileunlocksolutions.com here you can get remote unlocking service for Iphone 3G and unlock it from service provider lock.This is Permanent unlocking method.Even if you update or restore it again it will not get locked to the network again.Check whether Unlocking service is available for your network and country .If its available get it and unlock it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information