Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh pontificate would you. Take half your wealth (you won't be suffering that much) spend it in Africa to rescue a dozen kids who would otherwise die from starvation or diarrhea or malaria or whatever. and then comeback and talk about real life and living.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We don't like grizzly bears coming near us.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't understand liberals. They want to kill innocent babies and keep murderers alive. It makes no sense to me.
    Make abortion illegal, let taxpayers pay for birth control instead. Cheaper. Save the babies! And pay our military!

Abortion: the # 1 cause of death. Kills more people than heart and lung disease and cancer combined. *shakes head sadly*

Hey, I have a question. If its ok to abort "fetuses" because they don't look human, can I kill my mother in law? She's too ugly to be human.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't believe in abortion at all. And I have known someone who has done that and she felt so regretful. The feeling usually doesn't go away. I love adoption. I was adopted and have known it since I was little and have never seen or met "the people who helped create me" and I'm just fine with it! I'm actually grateful that the woman, whoever she is, had enough sense to know she was not ready to be a mother and she took the time to give me up for adoption. I however, do not support "gay rights". Whatever that is.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As a female, I like to point out that it's complete BS to say that the fetus is "merely part of your body." That's an assault on the intelligence of women to suggest that the baby is merely part of your body.

If it's more than merely a part of your body, how much more is it? Turns out it is an individual entity, with unique DNA, blood type and fingerprints. That shouldn't have to be said, but that's really how dense the pro-abortion crowd has become.

Yes, the fetus is using the resource of the female body, not as a parasite or invader, but as a fragile life that needs their mother. Nature has set up the womb to protect the developing life, but that's not going to stop a mother intent on killing the fetus.

Preach it T- Party brethren, for the victory is neigh against the host of hell and the race of cain demon bealzobama!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why are both sides arguing it at all? Is America this stupid now? A condom used in conjunction with birth control is way cheaper than an abortion or keeping an unwanted child. Use your heads people.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information