Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Beck does a significant amount of investigative reporting, in addition to commentary. He has broken some major stories. Putting him in the same category as Maddow is ignorant.

There are very few tv networks that are free from corporate or government control one example is the bbc. The drawback of this unbiased news is that it tends to just state the facts as they occur meaning no foresight. If I want to know what has happened I watch the bbc, if I want to know what is going to happen i will turn to one of these speculators which is similar to this man Americans keep banging on about Beck. I admit i have seen one of his shows about China and on some points he was completely right and people need to be scared into action sometimes.

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    not enough, I'm afraid

Beck does a significant amount of investigative reporting, in addition to commentary. He has broken some major stories. Putting him in the same category as Maddow is ignorant.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do.

Maddow, Beck, Hannity, Schultz, etc = commentary

Nameless, faceless anchor = hard news.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i"ve been around a long long time, and remember well what hard news used to be like. It's a thing of the past, I'm afraid.

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is very little hard news available and you really have to search it out on line as well.

There are very few tv networks that are free from corporate or government control one example is the bbc. The drawback of this unbiased news is that it tends to just state the facts as they occur meaning no foresight. If I want to know what has happened I watch the bbc, if I want to know what is going to happen i will turn to one of these speculators which is similar to this man Americans keep banging on about Beck. I admit i have seen one of his shows about China and on some points he was completely right and people need to be scared into action sometimes.

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    not enough, I'm afraid

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information