Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dr Dre Solo HD beats earcup popped out?

Actually, it was one side of one of my earcups. So the left earcup has one side still in place and the other side is pushed outwards, so it's kinda slanted. The little nub that holds the earcup in place (the things the let the earcups pivot up and down) is preventing me from popping it back in. Is there any way I can fix this?

Joseph J.
    Us you can, it happened to mine. It was sort of scary having paid $200 for them. Just use some force to push it in and it should go back! Hope this helped.

Unregistered

beats solos ear cup pop fix

hey i that just had that happen to me like 15 minutes ago and had almost had a heart attack what i did was...

step 1: pop the earphone cup out of its brackets (you want to make sure the earphone falls inwards towards the other earphone and not outwards) and the 2 teeth (well one i should say 1) so its hanging by a cord leading from the brackets tooth to the ear phone.

to remove it you will have to twist the inside a bit BUT TO IT GENTLY THERE'S A VERY FINE CABLE!

step 2: slowly and carefully feed the cord back into the hole and the tooth and placing it gently on it then re-position the second tooth to fit in.
    step 3: pop it back on AND DONE! at least thats how i did it

so basically How To- Fix Beats Solo HD Speaker - YouTube at 1 minute 10 seconds you want to twist it then pop it "INWARDS" then put the cable back in gently touching the tooth.

the reason i actually popped it out is because felt i was going to snap it and got shit scared and it allows you to pop it back in from a different angle that is SO MUCH MORE EASY

hope this helped or helps

dabomb183

Fixing beats solo HD

I just had that problem too. i was scared shit when i saw this... but i fixed it.

the first thing i did was pull the earphone to one side then twist it. (be EXTREMELY CAREFUL! there is a wire in there that is super important!)

second i pushed the earphone out, slowly.

third i pushed the wire back in (gently)

last step, push the earphone back in, you might need to use some force to. and Done!

Fuckingboss

Help

My beats are solos but I pushed my earcup in and now it's stuck with not even half the sound at the maximum

Unregistered
    I had this same problem but didn't look it up before I fixed it and broke the really important wire that was connected.

Do you think that's fixable?

Unregistered
    How do you pop it back inn? Like I'm trying really hard to push it back in and it won't work!! I looked in the hole &it looks like the stick thing is suppose to a specific shape but it's not it's just round so idk how I'm gonna push it back inn!! Doo I have to like twist it in? Please help mee!!

Unregistered

How do you pop it back in?!

How am I suppose to pop it back in?? Like I'm pushing really hard and it won't work! I looked inside the hole and it looked the the part that you stick in is suppose to be a specific shape but it's not, it's just round.. Please help mee!! :'(

Unregistered
    one of my earcups lost sound . the other one plays perfect. This is for my beats hd solo

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Service can get to see, the beats solo hd workmanship is very fine product, Do not disassemble.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information