Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Did this E3 sway anyone else's opinion/purchase decisions?

PS3 is too expensive, I'll buy a Wii and wait for a PS3 price drop.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Go play Goldeneye through once and then come back.

people keep saying how wii games look like gamecube graphics... maybe its because E3's wii demos where ran on gamecubes.

wii should look noticably better

I just bought a DVD player for $50 that plays DVD rewriteable media, and my PS2 seems to be working ok.

My laptop is stuck with an ATI9700, so mobile gaming is getting harder and harder, but still enjoyable.

I can't see myself paying $600 for a console I barely play anymore, but it all comes down to the most important things: Games, Games, Games!

360 + Wii > Ps3.

Or, winning a 360 and buying a Wii ftw.

Never wanted one, and I still don't.

I honestly never have liked Sony or their products but have owned them eventually down the line, but honestly, I think Sony just dropped the ball on this one...the price, the lack of innovation in anything even their games are just more "Me too" with subtle changes, and most importantly to me-online is STILL just an IDEA. We have seen NOTHING and NO ONE is saying anything about it. For all we know it'll be a more "solid" version of their PS2 service, which was utterly bullshit.

Honestly I think Microsoft stole the show, they really wowed me with all their new IP's and some really cool sequels. Not only that but the X-Box Live! community that they're pushing is great and should really be a social hub in the coming years. I think Microsoft doesn't get enough credit as it should, it's a great system with some great games coming out for it (Lost Planet, Gears Of War, Too Human, Enchant Arm, Brothers In Arms 3, COD3, Halo 3, Huxley...) so I'm more interested in this than even the wii...

But the wii really put on a show stopper. What a god damn show they put on. Really showcasing the DS and Wii and not holding anything back only the price and some more tech(wi fi adapter?). But ultimately, I can see the system failing down the road for reasons you stated, the demise of old hardware.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information