• Though the Lohans declared a truce less than a month ago, Michael Lohan wrote on his blog today that Samantha Ronson is to blame for Lindsay's weight loss, cutting, and floundering career.

• Michael claims Samantha manipulated Lindsay into leaving Ali in L.A. to accompany her on a trip to Boston and says, "I am asking everyone out their to intervene in every way possible to help Lindsay ... see what SaMANtha is doing to her and how she is destroying her life." [Perez Hilton]
  • Still no word on whether Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer have ended their relationship or are planning to get engaged. While several gossip outlets insist they have broken up, Star is sticking to their claim that Mayer is planning to propose on Jen's 40th birthday, and says they spent the night together at Jen's house on Monday. [Star]
  • Mary Louise Parker and director Ian Rickson were feuding during rehearsals for the Broadway show Hedda Gabler, which may explain why one critic called it "one of the worst revivals I have ever, ever seen." Parker smashed a glass pitcher on the floor in anger during a performance, and Rickson flew back to England and didn't attend the opening night party. [NY Post]
  • Warner Bros. plans to relaunch the Lara Croft franchise, with a completely new back story, new love interests and villians, and an actress that is not Angelina Jolie. Though there is still no writer or director for the film, the Nerds on the Internet have spoken, and they want Megan Fox to have the role. [Yahoo]
  • Though there were rumors that David Bowie would revive his Ziggy Stardust character and perform his 1972 album in its entirety at an upcoming concert, Bowie says it's all "poppycock." [UPI]
  • Debbie Matenopoulos's estranged husband is suing her for spousal support and claims that she pays for nothing while living in their multi-million dollar L.A. home, but she says it's a lie. "I am very proud to say, not only do I currently pay my own expenses, I also did so for the entire duration of our marriage," says Debbie. [People]
  • Lynyrd Skynyrd roadie turned keyboardist Billy Powell died this morning in Jacksonville, Florida. [TMZ]
  • There were some clips of Kelly Clarkson's new video for "My Life Would Suck Without You" online but they've been pulled. If you simply must see the new video ASAP, it's previewing on American Idol tonight. [Rolling Stone]
  • A woman is claiming she is the love child of Jerry Lewis and a showgirl, and was concieved above New York's Copacabana. Expect to see more hilarious headlines with the phrase "Jerry's kid?" [UPI]
  • Bon Jovi is being sued by a former sales manager for the arena football team he owns, the Philadelphia Soul. The man claims he never got paid after the league decided to cancel the 2009 season. [TMZ]
  • Ben Affleck didn't immediately raise his hand when he and his He's Just Not That Into You costars were asked who in the group is romantic during an inane interview. But after some mild harassment he admitted, "I'm definitely romantic. I didn't raise my hand because I didn't want to be the guy who started talking about how romantic he was on TV." [People]
  • Bob Barker offered to pay $1.5 million to relocate Billy the elephant from his questionable habitat at the L.A. Zoo and send him to an elephant sanctuary, but the zoo has rejected his offer, saying "Billy's home is at the Los Angeles Zoo, not a distant location that is both inaccessible and unaffordable for the working families and schoolchildren of Los Angeles. [L.A. Times]
  • Pete Doherty says the secret to getting models like Kate Moss is "Clobber [British slang for clothes], of course. That and sexual magnetism." The drugs probably don't hurt either. [ONTD]
  • Leighton Meester is on the cover of the March issue of Seventeen and says she likes bad boys [not unlike one Chuck Bass]. "I don't want to tame anybody. I want them to be dark and bad," she says. [People]
  • In this interview Flight of the Concords stars Jemaine Clement and Bret McKenzie explain why the invasion of privacy that comes with being a celebrity is worth it for the free deserts, drinks, and shoes. [CNN]
  • Kanye West and Mischa Barton sat together at the Elie Saab fashion shows and talked about the perils of constantly being photographed. Kanye said: “It’s hard to look sexy without looking angry.” [Fashion Week Daily]CBS has compiled a slideshow of 86 celebrities with right-wing leanings. The following people are Republicans: Shannen Doherty, Britney Spears, Rick Schroder, Dr. Phil, Nick Lachey, Susan Lucci, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Gloria Estefan, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, James Earl Jones, Adam Sandler, LL Cool J, 50 Cent, and many more! [CBS]

</img> </img> </img> </img>