Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

$240 to spend...

So I have 240 bucks in my paypal account because I returned the faulty razr I just bought and had some extra in there anyway. Right now my main phones are an E398 and a v620.

Right now I'm thinking of either getting another Razr, an mpx220, a v635, or an SE z520a. I liked the Razr but didn't love it. I've gotten really mixed reviews on the mpx and i'm not really sure I like the design. It seems like its one of those phones you need to see in person and hold to appreciate it. I'm worried that the v635 will remind me of my v620 (at least in shape) and therefore ruin any "cool new phone" feelings. And I just really have no clue about the SE.

Yes i've done searches and read reviews, but I'm hoping to get some honest opinions on phones (motorola or otherwise) in this price range or under. can anyone give me suggestions? Thanks guys!

$240 to spend...

As I have personally had all of these phones, I believe quality, features and coolness... the v635 is your better bet. With its steel casing its nothing like the x620..... Its expandable memory is great, people will think your cool that your new phone can hold hundreds of mp3s and many videos with a 1 gb memory card.

$240 to spend...

For $240... if you're lucky, you can get a deal on the W600i on eBay!

I got mine for $250 (shipping included)

Have a friend who has Cingular call in for you with the phone's IMEI and they will give him an unlock code. (so unlocking isn't a big deal)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information