Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Everyone that is Pro israel, get in here v.petition

okay well..that;s the least i can do to support israel..

what do you want me to do?

hang a blue and white flag out of my window and go parading around that that i am pro israel..

that wont do me any good..

All of you that are pro-israel defending itself, please sign this petition which is going to be send out to U.N.

http://www.hillel.org/supportisrael/?ref=staff

Ban 60% of the population from military service

Lately, the Lebanese Christians are proving to be just as hostile toward Israel as their Muslim counterparts. I feel like they are directing the blame outward for the ruin of their country by Islamic extremists rather than inward where it belongs.

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

done

neither will this petition, UN is worthless anyways

I'm going to reply to this as if you were actually a Lebanese citizen, not knowing where you currently live.

You aren't being punished, your goverment and your suicidal neighbors are. Civilian deaths are collateral damage, which means NOT the fucking target. Yes, shit happens from time to time, but if you honestly disagreed with your goverments position (that its had for the better part of a year), you'd have left long ago.

This regional strife isn't new, if people were honestly afraid of shit like this happening they'd have left a long time ago or made an attempt to move away. Not saying that people are implicitly guilty, but how many of those supposed 300 civilian deaths were actually civilians and not people assisting Hezbollah's activities?

Not to mention the fact that you should already know that Israel takes every precaution not to kill innocents, whereas Islamic terrorists target civilians 99% of the time. You're lucky you're not in Israel.

You asked for my opinion and now you give me yours. I'm not going to criticize it, if you think they just got lucky or have had "better tactics" what, 7 times now that they have faced certain annihilation by all outside estimates, more power to you

When has Israel bombed Saudi Arabia? The Saudis fund global terror against Israel regularly, and Saudi Arabia even sent troops to attack Israel in the 1973 War. What has Israel done to them in return?

I ask you again, since you criticize their current campaign, what is your altnernative solution? Jump into the sea?

Now cultural values can develop brainpower? Who gives them the superior cultural values?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I wasn't aware anyone on this board except for Ruiner considered superior firepower "divine"

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information