Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

America's military crown jewel, the F-22A Raptor, will now be given to Israel. *link*

Only way for the defense contractors to stay in business. Otherwise they would have to charge the US government much higher prices to cover costs.

If they only sell 10 planes to the US government they would have to charge much more than if they can also sell 100 planes to foreign governments.

America's military crown jewel, the F-22A Raptor, will now be given to Israel. *link*

I'm still partial to the F-14.

link?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

and itll go right back into the united states economy. way to go

before you go on a bitching spree about the US sending Israel aid money... the US sends aid money to virtually every arab nation too

yeah, i saw some models at work painted up with the thunderbird and blue angels paint job. dont know if it meant that it was happening though

Lockheed Crew Holla!

I know the conformals can go on earlier blocks, but I've never actually seen them on so that's why I said that

If you're talking about the post where the guy says the back is different I have no clue what he's talking about... aside from the dorsal and engine it looks the same to me

I'm still trying to figure out how we'll make 1 JSF a day.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information