Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Good job Israel.

Ya silly israel, usually in wars throughout history the civillians are kept out of it and live cozy un-affected lives. Yep...

Good job Israel.

Those borders (not Africa's) were fought for by an ethnicity (ie group). And if you have ever played Civilization, land grabbing is the ultimate expression of one's ethnicity's power.

Good job Israel.

yeah, just like i thought. you have no solution. this isnt a perfect world buddy, quit dreaming. israel HAS NO OTHER CHOICE left....and i bet you cant come up with a better solution. all you can say is "stop killing civilians"...you think any of us want that?

Good job Israel.

i didnt read your whole post...but that hostage thing is a terrible analogy.

the civilians arent being held hostage, they have the freedom to leave. instead they choose to stay, and since they choose to stay...hezbollah takes advantage of them.

Good job Israel.

Hezbollah launched rockets into Nasiriyah and Haifa before Israel started attacking Lebanon.

Good job Israel.

Good job Israel.

So you admit their cause is just. That's the first step.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good job Israel.

Every victim responds to their bully eventaully. This is all that is.

Good job Israel.

an entire country?

you want to see what wide spread destruction looks like, take a look at this.

It kills me to have to repost this time and again, but people just don't fucking get it.

Good job Israel.

Actually, that was the US Air Force.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information