Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good job Israel.

You waste your first post on this shit?

Good job Israel.

Why not??

I had no idea the "first post" had such a great value that it needs to be used on something else.

Good job Israel.

Eh, good point.

Good job Israel.

May Allah bless your blade.

ROFL

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good job Israel.

Coward, say this shit using your real account.

Good job Israel.

Are you referring to that building they bombed that didn't fall till 8 hours later? Seems kinda fishy if you ask me.

Good job Israel.

that was fishy and the wtc wasnt?

Good job Israel.

We can argue the validity of attacks from both sides, Hezbollah and Israel. However, the bottom line is what are we to do about it. As the most powerful nation in the world do we have a duty similar to a super hero ("With great power, comes great responsibility"). And if so how should we respond to the international criticism we receive. We are critized for intervention and we are also criticized when turning a blind eye. As Americans we can join either side of the debate, but it only divides us and weakens us. As a second generation immigrant to the United States, I believe we are truly luckier than the entire world. In order to continue enjoying this privelege we must be unified as a country in what we do. What I mean by this can be demonstrated in what happened in my parents native country of South Korea. Although the problems on the Korean peninsula don't have much to do with what is happening in Israel the concept is the same. What happened in 1994 when Sec. of State Albright visited North Korea? She successfully negotiated terms to stop the nuclear program in North Korea. However, the Republican party blocked the fufillment of our promises according to the agreement because of their committment of not negotiating with terrorist. I suppose both sides had a plan with which to deal with the problem. But because we were divided neither was successful. This story continues to repeat itself in the middle east and in various hot spots around the world where our international political policy is "Flip Flopping". Obviously, we cannot all agree being a large number of people. But doesn't seem that our argumentative mentality and left/right wing divisions will eventually lead to our demise as a world leader. If we never unify under one cause as we did in WWI and WWII, we better hope there is no WWIII cause the outcame may be quite different.

End Rant

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information