Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LOL 3 yr old Suadi Arabian girl taught to hate Jews; distrubing and hillarious

Since any thread I make goes straight into the new hotness (zionist admin anyone?), this thread supports Isreal's right to build illegal colonies on Palistinian land.

Isreal in direct violation of the Genevoa Convention:

The settelments Isreal has built on strategic hilltops, this is ON Palistinian land:

Holding all areas with water:

The lands controlled around the settlemetns, to provide a "buffer":

The roads that carve up Palistine, making a 15 min drive into a 3 hour one. That is of course if they let you through the checkpoints, soldiers randomly deny Palistinians access to their homes, holy-sites, and everyday locations they need to access to live their lives:

This is a colonial war. Isreal is building these colonies deeper and deeper into Palistine, filling them with radical Isrealis who are constantly clashing (the Isrealis are almost always responsible for the clashes) with the Palistinians.

They acquire the land by not allowing Palistinians to build anything, no matter what the reason. BBC itself has stated that it is impossible for a Palistinian to get a permit to build anything. This leaves the Palistinians with no choice but to build illegally. After this is done, Isreal comes in and bulldozes illegal buildings, and claims the land for the government.

Your bathroom burned down? Too bad, can't build a new one. New baby? Sorry, can't build a room for him. Isreali bulldozer destoryed your living room? Don't touch it or we will bulldoze the whole house and claim it as our land.

And yet the Arabs are monsters for fighting against this...

elephant wedding

so you are contesting that all of Israel is colonized???!! You are just liek Hamas. Israel is a legitimate state--there was a Jewish majority prior to her creation in 1948, and Arabs living in Israel have a better style of living than in any other Arab nation!! israel isnt going anywhere, so stop fighting to secure all of Israel as "Palestine"

can always count on ya...

didn't they already promise to ban you for posting this shit over and over??

Israel announced to withrday--it hasnt yet, and may not after Hamas pulled the shit it pulled in Gaza. And if israel decides not to (highly unlikely under Olmert), who will be to blame? Israel, who announced it wuold withdrawy? OR HAMAS, who announced to destroy israel under any and all cirumstances

I've gone to Israel, Gaza/West Bank, Egpyt, and Jordan. I have also been to 40+ other countries around the world, but do not feel safe enough travelling to any other parts of the Arab world for obvious reasons, so I have not.

Like I said, you tell me your Saudi friends seem so nice and wonderful. Go ask one of them what they think of Jews, and post their response. Call up one of them who has gone through the Saudi educational system and ask/her right now and post their response. I'll trust you to be honest here.

I remember those times... They claimed PEPSI stood for Pay Every Penny, Save Israel

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fuck that shit; Chili's cornische is salty as fuck. Cars are nice though

we are taught to hate muslims, because of 9/11 and such...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information